What is a mini-applicator?
A flexible semi-automatic solution to crimp contacts on a wires. The applicator is dedicated to one specific contact type and fits under a standardized crimp press. For a second contact type another applicator is needed. Changing between applicators is very easy and can be done in no time..
What is a standardized press?
It is a semi-automatic press, each time a foot pedal is activated, the press does one stroke of 40 mm. It accepts applicators with a height of 135,19 mm and the mechanical interface is standardized.
How it works:
- Present a stripped wire in the applicator.
- Activate the foot pedal.
- The press crimps the contact and feeds a new one.
- Remove the wire with the contact.
- The machine is ready for the next cycle.
Crimp press options:
- Integrated wire stripper.
- Corrective cut after the wire is stripped.
- Force / distance quality control system.
- Cut the contact after a bad crimp.
Get Price Info
Get Price InfoEnter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields