Product Item Code: BPY138xx (check our cross-reference list)
The Föhrenbach tool is designed to install individual wires into the corresponding cable connector.
- The connector must be placed in a nest, the nest and connector fit in the tool.
- The operator should present the wire in a slot manual.
- When he pushes the lever, the wire is cut and inserted in the IDC contact.
- The connector shifts automatically to the next position when releasing the lever.
- This hand insertion tool can install as well ground solid and stranded wires as well as insulated solid and stranded wires.
- Check our cross-reference table for the right order number.
Get Price Info
Get Price InfoEnter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields