Product Item Code: BPY67xxx (check our cross-reference list)
The cable terminator is a semi-automatic machine designed to install individual wires into the corresponding cable connector.
- It can accept 1, 2, 3 and 4 row connectors.
- This is generic, basic machine, in most models is the connector kit sold separately.
- The connector kit determines which connector can be terminated on the machine.
- The connector must be placed in a quick change nest manually, the nest and connector fit in the machine.
- The operator should present the wires in the wire guides and activate the start buttons.
- When then buttons are activated, the wires are cut and inserted into the IDC contacts by the high speed insertion heads.
- The cable terminator can insert 2 wires simultaneously, left and right from the connector.
- It is also possible to insert only on one side, for example for a C row of a connector.
- The connector shifts automatically to the next position.
- The opening in the wire guides can change automatically depending of the wire size. So it is very easy to change between wire types.
- The complete process is graphically displayed on a 10.4″ touch screen.
- 2 color fields show the programmed wire color for each contact slot to help the operator.
- All programming is done on the touch screen.
- Up to 500 programs are possible.
- Back ups are possible with an USB stick.
- The machine is always build on a generic base. Changing over to another connector is possible by changing the kit and upgrading the software.
- A complete diagnostic screen is available for testing motors, inputs and outputs.
- Check our cross-reference list for the right connector kit.
- Check our cross-reference table for the right order number.
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields