Unipress 2000 R
Full automatic pick and place press fit machine, to be installed in-line with other SMEMA compatible conveyor systems. For connectors in tubes or in trays. Designed to do high volume production of small boards.
How to work:
- The board are loaded automatic with the SMEMA conveyor system.
- The operator must load the connector tubes or trays in the machine.
- The connectors are unloaded automatically and picked up by the head of the press. The rotation head can pick up 6 connectors in cycle.
- All connectors are visually checked before they are inserted.
- The position of the hole on the board is measured by a camera.
- The connectors are inserted one by one.
- When the board is complete, a vision system checks if all pins are inserted.
- The board is unloaded automatically.
- Maximum press force of 15 kN.
- Insert 6 connectors in 16 seconds, loading and unloading of the board included.
- Maximum press stroke: 60 mm
- After each insertion cycle, the machine checks if the maximum insertion force lies within the programmed window of success.
- A reject signal is given to the next conveyor when the board is rejected.
- In order to cope with board thickness and finished hole diameter tolerances, UNIPRESS 2000R is equipped with an state-of-the-art closed loop insertion system.
Contact us if you can’t find a matching tool
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields