Unipress 500 M
Manual press for inserting press-fit connectors into printed circuit boards with an XY table. The advantage of the XY table is that you can use standard anvils to support your pcb. A tool interface is optional, with this option you can use the same tooling as on an Unipress 500 E.
- Complete manual press with a maximum press force of 32 kN.
- Press stroke of 20mm.
- Throat depth of 270mm.
- XY table.
- Force/distance quality control system (Unipress 500M++)
- Table to put the complete press on
- Quick change system for insert tooling.
- Insert tooling and anvils for all types of press fit tooling. More info: Insert block and anvils.
Way of working:
- The operator must put the board on the XY table.
- The connector must be placed on the board manual.
- Check the tooling and rotation, an anvil is required.
- The board with the connector must be positioned to the insert position manual.
- The connector is inserted by pulling the lever of the toggle press.
The same press is also available without the XY table: Unipress 500M flat.
Contact us if you can’t find a matching tool.
Get Price Info
Get Price InfoEnter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields