The flex foil terminator crimps a programmed number of contacts one by one on a flex foil, while the foil indexes automatic to the next track. Stitching the contacts one by one gives you a perfect crimp quality.
- It consists out of a generic machine with an applicator. A different contact can be crimped by simply changing the applicator.
- A wide range of applicators exist for lots of different contact types from different suppliers.
- The flex-foil must be placed on an index table.
- After pressing a foot pedal, the machine starts and locks the flex-foil with a clamp.
- The optical tracking system will detect the first track and the terminator will crimp the programmed numbered of contacts on the foil.
- The optical tracking system excludes misalignment errors from the operator.
- Up to 4 contacts/second.
- Very easy to change the crimp height for foils with different thickness.
- Suitable for flex-foils with up to 38 tracks.
Contact us if you can’t find a matching tool.
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields