Product Item Code: BPY65106
Cable terminator for IDC contacts (Amphenol 957M-100-2101).
The cable terminator is a semi-automatic machine designed to install individual wires into the corresponding cable connector.
- It can accept 1, 2, 3 and 4 row connectors.
- The machine can accept only one type of connector.
- The connector must be placed in a fixed nest on the machine.
- The operator must present the wire in the wire guide and activate the start button.
- When then button is activated, the wire is cut and inserted into the IDC contact by the insertion head.
- The cable terminator can only insert 1 wire per cycle.
- The connector must be rotated by hand to start with the next row.
- The connector shifts automatically to the next position.
- The opening in the wire guide can be changed manual.
- The process is visualized on a small B&W LCD display with tactile buttons to operate it.
- up to 99 programs are possible
- A limited diagnostic screen is available for inputs and outputs.
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields