Product Item Code: BPY6901
Semi-Automatic IDC Terminator Machine for high volume production.
The cable terminator is a semi-automatic machine designed to install individual wires into the corresponding cable connector.
- It can accept 1, 2, 3 and 4 row connectors.
- This is generic, basic machine, the connector kits is already included in this model.
- The connector kit determines which connector can be terminated on the machine.
- In the IDC cross reference list you can find the right order number corresponding your connector.
- The connector must be placed in a quick change nest manually, the nest and connector fit in the machine.
- The operator should present the wires in the wire guides and activate the start buttons.
- When then buttons are activated, the wires are cut and inserted into the IDC contacts by the insertion heads.
- The cable terminator can insert 2 wires simultaneously, left and right from the connector.
- It is also possible to insert only on one side, for example for a C row of a connector.
- The connector shifts automatically to the next position.
- The opening in the wire guides must be changed manual depending of the wire size.
- The complete process is graphically displayed on a 10.4″ touch screen.
2 color fields show the programmed wire color for each contact slot to help the operator.
- All programming is done on the touch screen.
- Up to 500 programs are possible
- Back ups are possible with an USB stick.
- It is easy to upgrade the software of the machine for new connector models.
- A complete diagnostic screen is available for testing motors, inputs and outputs.
- Check our cross-reference table for the right order number.
Contact us if you can’t find a matching tool.
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields