Manual Flex-foil Tool
A generic press with an applicator to crimp lots of different types of contacts on a flexible circuits. It is a manual bench press and the tables indexes with pneumatics to the next track, excellent for small series and prototypes.
- The foil is positioned on an index table.
- By pulling on the lever of the press the contact is cut from the reel, crimped on the foil and a new contact is fed.
- The table with the foil shifts automatically to the next track of the foil when the lever goes back up.
- Different contacts can be done by changing the applicator.
- The same machine can accept foils with a track pitch of 1,27 and 2,54mm.
Contact us if you can’t find a matching tool.
Get Price Info
Get Price Info (1)Enter your email to receive a quote from one of our specialists.
"*" indicates required fields